Today, business growth immensely depends on digital transformation. The more you go digital,
the higher the opportunity for your business to get increased revenue. At present, Sitecore
has emerged as a powerful technology that helps every business grow better. Sitecore implementation
partner know the
helpful trick to make a significant business prosperous
A brief of Sitecore technology
Sitecore has emerged as one of the most leading Enterprise-level CMS or Content Management
Systems mainly built on ASP.NET. It enables web content editors and developers to have
complete control over the fundamental aspects of websites. The content developers and the
marketers have full control over social integration and blog posts.
Sitecore was launched in 2001, and it has used the .NET platform and gained massive
popularity in the last few years. Developers worldwide have already worked on different
versions of Sitecore, and at present, the latest version of Sitecore is 10.2, which got
released in Nov. 2021.
Steps to implement Sitecore
You must hear of the advanced technology Sitecore and may be interested to work with Sitecore
implementation partners. So, let’s scroll down and check the process to implement this
- At first, you need to start with an architectural document of Sitecore. If you
new dynamic website or willing to make necessary amendments to the present websites, you
need to start with the inclusive Document Architecture of Sitecore. This feature of
Sitecore helps you to understand the proper content structure.
- Before you start implementing the Sitecore features, it is necessary to map out
relevant components of your business. Here all need to have a thorough understanding of
all possible complex situations within the data.
Here all will get the details of the ways to map out the
necessary parts to map out. So the
areas to consider are
- The ways you want to organize the contents in the Sitecore
- The significant aspects of a module in comparison to a page
- The requirements for building blocks and data templates
- The next step is to follow the Helix Principles. No one should avoid this prime
while implementing Sitecore. Helix Architecture convention got started in the year 2016,
and this has a great role-play in the overall functioning of Sitecore. The design
principles and development process contribute to advanced quality architecture.
- While you are opting for implementing Sitecore, you need
to keep in mind
the demand of your customers. Sitecore architecture helps in generating and editing any
page with the help of a straightforward process. The partner’s job of Sitecore seems to
be the confirmed way to develop the DXP. It enables the content editors to find page
templates, modules, and other personalization features easily. It will help the content
editors to edit these contents easily.
- Considering content reusability is another significant area that you should not
while Sitecore implementation. The marketers who take care of revenue-boosting for your
company will want to do it without any hassle. Here content reusability is one of the
most significant features that make a big difference in the contents.
- Sitecore has gained the architecture of microservices with the release of
in October 2017. Azure PAAS is an advanced marketplace module, and the value of Azure
Pass routes beyond the implementation speed. This feature will help you automate scaling
concerning Sitecore Environment. It will help you adjust your hosting needs, which will
help implement blue or green deployment methods.
- The next step is to size the environment and make sure that you possess enough
for content delivery along with xConnect and content management. Here you also need to
choose the correct edition of SQL once you are going to implement SAAS.
- Implementing multiple languages seems to be one of the most practical
that all need to follow during Sitecore integration. It is nice to notice that
Sitecore comes with the easy implementing feature of multiple languages. Sitecore
consists of built-in functionality that enables you to cover the prime set-up of
languages. It will help you in adding varied versions of the content for your websites.
If you develop a site with multiple languages comes with the following areas.
- It will let you know the URLs can be handled for all types of SEO and automated
assortment. Here you will know the ways to structure the URLs.
- Here you will know the ways of language switching and the versions of the
- The next step is, you need to follow implementing a testing environment. All
test new features and access in a UAT or QA environment.
- While you want to know how the Sitecore environment performs, it is necessary
understand the configuration of HTML and data catching. It creates a significant impact
on Sitecore Environment.