Our client is one of the top 10 global business houses with presence in multiple industries such
as automobile, home appliances, lighting, iron and steel, insurance, travel, and even finance.
Our project was about managing as well as upgrading their digital presence for their 70
Gist of the Case Study
The client was looking for Sitecore Upgradation and unifying their 70 websites under a single
platform to manage it seamlessly and improve the user experience as well as implement
- Centralized presence of all 70 websites with latest version
- Personalization with multiregional and multilingual support
- Seamless workflow in the content architecture
- Support as well as reduced downtime during deployment
- Complete upgradation and deployment from 9.0.2 to 10.2
- Enhanced personalization with multiregional and multilingual support
- Streamlined content workflow for seamless content creation
- “0” downtime during deployment to ensure digital presence was not affected
read the complete case study in detail by downloading a copy.