Our client is a health and wellness service provider for which we collaborated to conduct
headless development using Sitecore ASP.NET and build a public, customer-facing website. Our
project was about this as well as integrating Sitecore 10.1.2, react v.17.0.1 and next.JS
Gist of the Case Study
The client was looking to build a customer-facing website, integrate Sitecore with react and
next.JS as well as create a structured integration and website pages with a solution for smooth
detection of mental and behavioral health articulation.
- Time saving in development
- Easy articulation of mental and behavioral health
- Structured implementation
- User travelling made effortless
- Provided backend structure for easy user travelling
- Existing data as well as new data can be used from the same GraphQL endpoint
- You can execute JSS form submission with CORS network compatibility
- Content authors can edit the page using experience editor
read the complete case study in detail by downloading a copy.